Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
adv ex on 5 january 2024
adv ex on 22 February 2024
Kfc Club

Patrick Stash
banner Expire 26 October 2024
Rescator cvv and dump shop
banner expire at 13 May

Yale lodge shop
UniCvv
banner Expire 1 April  2021

Free seedbox with google cloud platform

Premiums

TRUSTED VENDOR
Hello everyone! This is my first tutorial in the nulled community so please bare with me!

In this tutorial i will show you guys how to create a virtual machine using google cloud platform with the purpose to use it as a seedbox.

You will have a 2 month free virtual machine to use as a seedbox. Im currently using and its working.

Hope you guys like it!

Tutorial:

Prerequisites:

1) Gmail account

2) Credit Card for vadilation

Tutorial:

1. First of all lets create the virtual machine. Acess the site https://cloud.google.com/and click on "Avaliação Gratuita"

This first image is in portuguese cause im from Brazil but everything else is in english!

2. If you are not already logged in your gmail account, you will have to log in.

3. Select your country and select "Yes" in the second box.

4. Change your Account Type to "Individual" and fill in your basic informations then fill in your credit card information. Dont worry they want this just to make sure you are not a robot. They a going to bill you probably 1 dolar then they will take back that payment. So you will not have to pay anything. When the 2 month trial ends they will not bill you! Guaranteed.

5. So you are going to be facing this page, so click place the red box circuling in the image.

6. Click on "Compute Engine"

7. On the tab VM instances you will click on "Create instance"

8. Now you will click on "Change" in the Boot disk tab.

9. You now will change the size from 10 to 60 like in the picture. Thats the maximum size of the seedbox. 60gb

10. In the same page in the Firewall tab you will have to click on "Allow HTTP traffic"and "Allow HTTPS traffic", after this you will just have to click on "Create" the virtual machine.

11. Your virtual machine is created! Congratulations! Now we have to open up the port 8080 so that way you can have remote acess with utorrent! You will have to click on the name of your virtual machine, in this case "instance-1".

12. You will have to scroll down the page and find the tab Network and click on "default"

13. Scroll down the Networking page and click on "Add firewall rule"

14. Choose a name for the firewall rule in this case i choose seedbox, in Source filter you will change to "Allow from any source (0.0.0.0/0)" in Allowed protocols and ports you will write " tcp; udp:8080 ". After click on Create and the port 8080 will be open!

15. Now you have to install utorrent in the virtual machine! Come back to the page below and click on the right of SSH and click on "Open in browser window".

16. You will wait a moment till the SSH terminal opens just like in the picture, then you are going to write the following commands in THAT ORDER! Good news! You can copy and paste!

COPY IN THE FOLLOWING ORDER!!
sudo su root
cd
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install libssl1.0.0 libssl-dev -y
sudo wget http://download-new.utorrent.com/endpoint/utserver/os/linux-x64-ubuntu-13-04/track/beta/ -O utserver.tar.gz
sudo tar -zxvf utserver.tar.gz -C /opt/
sudo chmod 777 /opt/utorrent-server-alpha-v3_3/
sudo ln -s /opt/utorrent-server-alpha-v3_3/utserver /usr/bin/utserver
utserver -settingspath /opt/utorrent-server-alpha-v3_3/ &
If everything goes as planned, your utorrent client its installed! To acess with your chrome use the link http://External IP:8080/gui .You can find your external ip in the page in the image below.

When you acess the link the username will be admin and the password will be blank!

CONGRATULATIONS! YOUR FREE SEEDBOX IS COMPLETE!

I know its not much, its only 2 months free and only 60GB, but i enjoyed. Free stuff all the way! You can create more than 1 virtual machine, then you can have like 3 or more seedboxes with 60gb!

If you never used a seedbox and want to know how is it, this tutorial is for you!

Please remember to read the DMCA policy https://cloud.google...orage/docs/dmca

Source: tnascif from Invites Express edited by me.

If you want to change the username and the password click on the settings!

Them click on WEB UI and change your username and password!

Good job you made it to the end! Hahaha. Hope you enjoy.

Top Bottom