Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
adv ex on 5 january 2024
adv ex on 22 February 2024
adv ex on 22 February 2024
banner Expire 26 April 2024
Rescator cvv and dump shop
banner expire at 13 May

Yale lodge shop
UniCvv
banner Expire 1 April  2021

Firefox 86 introduces full cookie protection

RedX

TRUSTED VENDOR
Staff member
Mozilla Company implemented it in the new version of its browser, Firefox supports the full cookie protection feature Total Cookie Protection. A new protection feature is built into the mode Enhanced Tracking Protection ("Advanced tracking protection"), added to the browser in 2019.

Total Cookie Protection restricts cookies to the site where they were created, so tracking companies cannot use them to track users traffic from one resource to another. The function is a kind of "cookie jar", where cookies are stored for each site visited. Each time a site or third-party content embedded in it places a cookie in the user's browser, this file is isolated in a specially designated "cookie jar" for this site, so that it cannot be transmitted to other resources.

Total Cookie Protection makes a limited exception for cross-site cookies that are used for non-tracking purposes, such as authorization. Only if the function detects that the user intends to use the service for authorization, it grants that service permission to use cross-site cookies specifically for the site where the user intends to log in.

Alexqsd

Can anyone help ??
I cannot create the first message.
Yours faithfully.

Viktorisyv

Can someone answer how to change the password ??
Maybe I'm doing something wrong?
Need your help.
Thank you.

Alexqsd

How to reply to a topic?
Maybe I'm doing something wrong?
Please help.
Thank you.

Davidzqz

Please tell me how to answer an existing topic?
Maybe I'm not writing correctly?
Please help.
Thank you.

Top Bottom