Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
adv ex on 5 january 2024
adv ex on 22 February 2024
adv ex on 22 February 2024
banner Expire 26 April 2024
Rescator cvv and dump shop
banner expire at 13 May

Yale lodge shop
UniCvv
banner Expire 1 April  2021

Does a carder need education?

RedX

TRUSTED VENDOR
Staff member
Education. Whether it is necessary?

My answer is unequivocal - yes, finish your studies. My opinion about education is ambiguous, but I will try to explain it clearly.

Contrary to popular belief, I have an education.

Nezhdan, right?

I will not say the direction, but it is tied to economics and linguistics.

I was lucky with my classmates. Despite the fact that we had a lot of 18-year-old majors in pontovo cars - many wanted to fuck and do business. Talking to some of our young students (and not only), I understood the difference.

No money, no particularly ambitious people. You have to look outside. For example, in the same Telegram where you found me.

If you do everything beautifully, you will raise the loot, the major gets high from the activity, and that he does money not at the expense of his dad.

There is a very significant disadvantage: if for the major "business" is a game and entertainment, then for me business was - it was a matter of survival.

But back to you.
You are young, your business, being a white business, a carg in the USA or Europe, resale, no matter what, is going uphill. But everything can get fucked up.

In the worst case, you may be left without a livelihood, and your business grip may be broken. Yes, a real businessman can find a way out and new projects, but everything happens in life. The crust will help you find some kind of job for the first time, so that you at least have enough to live on.

The advantage of the university is not so much in the diploma as in the conditions in which life puts you.

If you are young, hungry, and without rich parents, then he will make you work your head. And if you are a newcomer and study in Moscow, he will make you think with your head four times more.

You learn to work with your head, assess opportunities, select the right options.

Someone will say: "Why make yourself difficult to study and survive, when you can just work and work, not worrying about the university?"

Some people are able to work and do their job without unnecessary people, alone. But people like me, and like most guys, need company, society, and incentives to move. When you try to sit on several chairs at once, it pumps you up a lot.

The incentive to survive and join the university works very powerfully. Many people need a push to get ahead.

And who knows who you'll meet at uni.

And the second side of the coin.

If you graduate from an ordinary provincial university and are going to work by profession, then you will most likely see that everything is not so rosy. Salaries of 20-30 thousand rubles, lack of prospects.

And you will understand how not to live.

Yes, you will see darkness and dullness, and you will understand that if you want to move on and live beautifully, you need to change something in your life, and look for something of your own, or look for a cool team.

University for me was not a question of a crust. For me, university is a matter of survival, going through the school of life, and developing new connections.

I hope we heard each other. Good luck, young student.

This article is written for educational purposes only. The author did not publish this article for malicious purposes. If readers would like to use the information for personal gain, then the author is not responsible for any harm or damage caused.

Top Bottom