Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
adv ex on 5 january 2024
adv ex on 22 February 2024
banner Expire 26 April 2024
Rescator cvv and dump shop
banner expire at 13 May

Yale lodge shop
UniCvv
banner Expire 1 April  2021

Cashing out CC’s via MMO currency

RedX

TRUSTED VENDOR
Staff member
Today im going to tell you how i have gotten money from the credit card to my bank
account, while being virtually untraceable.
step 1
Obtain a decent credit card, can be from one with a balance of 20 to 20000, whichever
you fancy
step 2
Find any mmo currency site (i usually pick runescape because its the quickest of the
all the mmos and you do not have to invest anything in buying the game as its f2p)
step 3
Purchase your gold using ’your’ cc, any amount will do, but i would reccomend buying
about 250$ worth.
step 4
Complete the trade in game, and then find another runescape gold site that buys rsgp
step 4
Sell your gold, now i will warn you that you will make a small loss, but usually its
only a 10% loss.
step 5
Complete the trade, and get it sent to your legit pp, you will be completely safe as,
you have your cash transfer it from your paypal to your bank account.
Realistically if you follow this guide properly the worst that could happen is you
getting a runescape account banned
Thank a lot for reading and if anyone would like to be generous and donate a card to
me it really will be appreciated
will only ask for a small amount pf 10%

Sam123

Today im going to tell you how i have gotten money from the credit card to my bank
account, while being virtually untraceable.
step 1
Obtain a decent credit card, can be from one with a balance of 20 to 20000, whichever
you fancy
step 2
Find any mmo currency site (i usually pick runescape because its the quickest of the
all the mmos and you do not have to invest anything in buying the game as its f2p)
step 3
Purchase your gold using ’your’ cc, any amount will do, but i would reccomend buying
about 250$ worth.
step 4
Complete the trade in game, and then find another runescape gold site that buys rsgp
step 4
Sell your gold, now i will warn you that you will make a small loss, but usually its
only a 10% loss.
step 5
Complete the trade, and get it sent to your legit pp, you will be completely safe as,
you have your cash transfer it from your paypal to your bank account.
Realistically if you follow this guide properly the worst that could happen is you
getting a runescape account banned
Thank a lot for reading and if anyone would like to be generous and donate a card to
me it really will be appreciated
will only ask for a small amount pf 10%
what if the card i have is a card from Ghana,how do i transfer funds

Top Bottom