Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
adv ex on 5 january 2024
adv ex on 22 February 2024
banner Expire 26 April 2024
Rescator cvv and dump shop
banner expire at 13 May

Yale lodge shop
UniCvv
banner Expire 1 April  2021

[ 2020 ] NEW AMAZON FREE ITEM METHOD ( NOT EMPTY BOX METHOD )

Premiums

TRUSTED VENDOR
Welcome Fellow Fraudsters!

I have recently been working on finding a new method to collect free items from amazon and either resell them or simply just keep them for absolutely free no excess charges nothing like that. This method is not the method where you claim to have received a parcel with an empty box or its missing this is a private method I have just spent weeks and months perfecting to make sure it works every time and you can tell by this post the results of that one.

NOTE: THIS DOES NOT REQUIRE A CC OR ANY TYPE OF CASHOUT OR FRAUD METHOD OR ITEM.
NOTE: THIS IS NOT THE EMPTY BOX OR MISSING METHOD THIS METHOD IS BRAND NEW AND PRIVATE MADE 20 MINS AGO AT MY HOME :smart:

You Will Need:

Amazon Hub Or Locker Location

Amazon UK or USA Account
A Computer With Internet or Ethernet Connection
A Knowledge of How to Follow Simple Instructions

I am currently selling this high quality free item method as it may be easy to patch if I were to hand it out publicly to everyone who visits or any officials or bug reporters looking to report this to amazon and have it fixed and find an alternative solution to this to stop it being "Free".

I am currently accepting purchases for this item starting at a minimum of $5.00 per method given, I am classing this as a donation as you can pay whatever you wish for my time and research into this.

Top Bottom